I believe these are the key words in my relationship to you:
• Trust – The word “trust” is at the top of my list. I realize that your confidence is of the utmost importance.
• Positive Attitude with Great Results – My sincere desire to represent your best needs, the excitement in knowing each transaction is different and the sincere desire to help provide great results.
• Loyalty – I believe in representing You as your Buyer’s Agent or Seller’s Agent and always keeping your best interests in mind. I know the importance of negotiating while using good judgment and ethics to help You get the best representation.
• Knowledge – Although I have had my real estate license since 1984, I stay updated with technology, the current market, education and laws. Having lived in Austin for over forty years, I have witnessed growth in areas such as Lakeway, Dripping Springs, Round Rock and others. Although each area has kept its unique flavor, it has also grown together to provide a greater Austin.
• Caring – I believe a Realtor® is a professional who is expected to help You. I care about what that means and will give it my “all”. If you’re interested in real estate as a profession, here are my thoughts on what makes a great real estate salesperson.
• Full Service Agent – I have a team of stagers, inspectors, contractors, lenders and other professionals ready to assist You with their knowledge and to help to make your transaction smooth sailing.
• Established – Born and raised in Texas and an Austinite for most of my life, I have a proven track record in the real estate business since 1984.
• Community Involvement – Organizer and Chair of the Travis Country Home and Garden Tour since 2002; member of the KW Agent Leadership Council; member of the Travis Country Grounds Committtee, Member of the Keller Williams Luxury Homes since inception, the Keller Williams Social Committee, Keller Williams Recruiting Committee; past chair of the Women’s Council of Realtors; past chair of the Travis Country 4th of July Parade
• Success – I am one of Austin’s top selling agents. For the past several years, I have been nominated as one of Austin Top 50 Realtors in the Austin Business Journal. I believe the reason for this comes down to the things I do to represent You. Read what people have to say about me.
Call me at (512) 732-3820 to represent your real estate needs. I can help.